Book Now
GovAssist Legal Logo
Toll Free Call
Call FreeBook Now

U.S. Green Card - Adjustment of Status

Complete legal immigration service from start to finish
Used for applying for a Green Card while you're present in the U.S.
Technology driven law firm with in-house immigration lawyer
Affordable ONE-TIME FEE
Advance deposit $600
6 X $200 / month


In-house Attorney Representation
Dedicated Case Manager
Interview Preparation
Online Chat Support
Filing Assistance
Packet Printing & Shipping
Progress Status Updates

Save Thousands with our Streamlined Process

We don’t charge by the hour

Your one-time flat fee covers the preparation of all the forms necessary to complete your case (USCIS application fee paid separately). You won’t have any surprise charges, but will know the complete cost from the beginning of your case. This U.S. legal immigration service includes preparing and filing the I-485 (or other case specific forms) and G-28 forms with the required evidence provided by you with USCIS.

Here are some common cases when you can be eligible to adjust status here in the U.S.:

  • You’re eligible to apply for a Green Card based on a family relationship, employer, or another category (There are many categories that allow a person to adjust status. If you are not sure, our legal team can help determine what would be the best option for you).
  • You're physically present in the United States and came in on a valid visa.
  • You're in lawful status (If you have overstayed your initial status, you may still have options to adjust your status here in the U.S.).
  • You're on a K-1 finance visa, and you've married your U.S.-based spouse while your visa is still valid.
  • You've waited at least one year since the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) granted you asylum or refugee status.

As your legal representative we will help you prepare the required forms for your unique case. Commonly used forms include:

  • Form I-458, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
  • Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative
  • I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
  • I-130a, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary
  • I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
  • I-131, Application for Travel Document
  • I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA

Our team is supervised by in-house immigration lawyers, and you will be provided with attorney representation throughout your case. Using technology and our paralegal team we can charge much less than traditional law firms.

Book lawyer consultation

Schedule a 30-minute strategy call with our in-house lawyer right away. The $50 fee is credited to your case if you retain our law firm.
Select Date & Time

GovAssist Legal, LLC is a non-traditional legal services provider employing Utah-licensed lawyers to practice law. GovAssist Legal has been authorized to the practice of Immigration Law by the UT Supreme Court's Office of Legal Services Innovation. GovAssist Legal works with individuals and private organizations in family-based immigration matters, permanent residency, United States citizenship and also travel visas. This law firm is owned by nonlawyers. Some of the people who own/manage this company are not lawyers. For more information regarding the UT Supreme Court's Innovation Office's Sandbox Program, please visit: To contact GovAssist Legal administration email To contact Client Support please email

Copyright © GovAssist Legal 2023
775 South Highway 89 Suite A, Logan, Utah 84321